Saturday, November 3, 2012

HomeStudy 100% Complete!

Hurray!  Our home study is finally complete!  I feel like this has been a long process for us, and I'm so glad that it is DONE!  We've been finished with the majority of it for awhile, but we just heard word this week that our placing agency has approved everything and will be sending us copies.  Now its time to apply with U.S. immigration and start working on some grants.  I feel like we've been in a "stand still" stage for a few months, and now I'm ready to start moving and doing things again!  As I've mentioned here many times, God is teaching me SO much about myself through this adoption.  And I must admit, patience is not my forte.  But God is teaching me that I can't always make things happen.  Sometimes I just have to be still and wait on His timing and His plan.  Now I'm excited to start the next leg of the journey of this excited path God is leading us on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment