Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bracelets Galore!

We are continuing the journey as we have been in contact with our adoption agency as well as the agency that will be completing our home study.  We hope to begin the home study and the "paper chase" very soon!  We have been so grateful lately for the opportunities that God has given us to share about our journey with those we meet.  We continue to be thankful for all the encouragement that God has given us through his people.

So, I continue to toss around different fundraising ideas that I can do.  A while back I began making beaded jewelry to sell to help with the cost of our adoption.  I've come up with some cute designs, but I've been wanting to come up with a more signature piece that I can make a lot of.  While perusing Pinterest (haha, that's where all my "creative" ideas come from!) I stumbled across a DIY wrap bracelet and I thought, "Hey, I could make that and its really cute!".  So, my dad ordered me some supplies through his shop Missions Pottery, and I have made my first few bracelets.  I really love the style of the bracelet.  I make them with leather and bamboo cords in cheery colors.  I have posted some example pictures below.  I have light and dark variations of the leather cord, as well as multiple bamboo cord colors like purple, green, orange, pink and blue. They will be sold at Perfect Blend Coffee Shop and Missions Pottery and More.  Also, you can contact me via e-mail at mprevatte113@gmail.com.  The price will be $6 for the single band and $8 for the double band.  They are also really cute stacked so grab up a few different colors!







1 comment:

  1. I love those bracelets!! Can you bring some to work so I can look at them after school?

    ReplyDelete