Monday, February 20, 2012

New Stuff!

     Well, first of all, I just continue to be amazed by our Great God.  Not only are people generously giving to help us bring our baby home, but I have been so blessed by the stories of adoption that have been shared with me.  It seems that almost everyone's life has somehow been touched by adoption.....they were adopted, they rejoiced with friends who have adopted, or they have adopted children of their own.  Its so exciting to see people following God's calling.
     In other news, we are continuing to come up with more fundraising adventures!  We have a few big events in the works, but for now, we are trying to promote our Uganda coffee and now, my jewelry!  I have begun making handmade beaded jewelry to sell for the adoption.  As of right now, I'm selling it a Perfect Blend.  Also, a very generous local jewelry maker has donated some of her beautiful pieces to sell of our behalf as well.  Her jewelry is for sale at Missions Pottery (right beside the coffee shop on North Main St., Lexington).  I have posted some pictures below.  I have only made a few pieces, but there will be more to come! 
     Thank you all for your continued support, encouragement, and prayers!!!





1 comment:

  1. Wow that jewelry is beautiful! You are so lucky to be blessed with such a great talent!

    ReplyDelete